Oxford Road, Hay-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR3 5DG, United Kingdom
Telephone: 01497 820144 From overseas: 44 1497 820144 •
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am visiting Hay-on-Wye on a weekend or Bank Holiday, are the shops open?
- You'll find that most shops in Hay are open, yes !
- How can I find accommodation for Hay Festival?
- Whilst browsing our accommodation section, look out for the green 'F' icon next to a listing - you might find availability !
- I am a journalist / author, and wish to write an article about Hay-on-Wye.
Are there any images that I can download to help with such an article ?
- We have a number of images available in our standard 'press pack' - please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
- I would like information about Hay Festival, or to register for a programme...
- Please register your interest on this page.
- I am an artist / author, and would like to participate in an event at Hay Festival...
- Please visit the Hay Festival FAQ page HERE.
- I am looking for 'such and such' a book....
- You will need to contact each Bookshop with your enquiries, as we do not currently have a single database of books in Hay-on-Wye.
- I have a large number of books that I no longer want, and wish to sell...
- Please contact each Bookshop for details.
- Where are the Public Toilets ?
- Toilets can be located close to the Tower Clock, and at the Craft Centre, top of the main car park (poorly sign-posted at the moment).